Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I-POD of your Life

Thanks Sangin

I-POD of Your Life-

Here are the rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: "My Gaurantee" - Charlie Wilson
'Waking Up: Track 15 (LOL yes i have songs that are unnamed-i'm listening to determine what song it is)"Baby I'm For Real"- Not sure the artist...but its the original i think
First Day At School: "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know) - R. Kelly featuring Ron and Ernie Isley
Falling In Love: "Interlude" 112 (Da hell that mean, LMAO)
Fight Song: "Brown Sugar (Fine)"- Mos Def
Breaking Up: "Celebration" -Kanye West (The only one that fits....Its a celebration Bitches)
Prom: "Interlude to Biggie Nigga" - Lyfe Jennings (umm what's with all the interludes, lol)
Life is good: " Take Me " - Teedra Moses feat. Raphael Saadiq
Mental Breakdown: "Hi Hop Hooray"- Naughty By Nature
Driving: "The Honorable"- Little Brother the Chittlin Circuit 1.5 Feat Chaund (ok i thought it shoulda been Move B get out the way, until I heard the line....Pusing my Nissan but still paying a note on it....u know ya girl drives a 06 Altima)
Flashback: "Just Because"- Conya Doss
Getting Back Together: "Nasty Immigrants" - Raekwon (HUH????)
Ok at this point my ipod cut off in the middle of the above song...but i finished anyway
Wedding: "Still Here"- Lyfe Jennings
Birth of a child: "17 Auld Lang syne" The greatest Force M.D.s (I guess its a new year's baby, lol)
Final Battle: "Letting Go"- Brooke Hogan(I guess i'm a quitter) and no i did not pay money for this CD, lol
Funeral Song: "If you play your cards right" - Syleena Johnson
End Credits: "Cali Dro" Birdman & Lil Wayne

Because I did not cheat-some of the songs certainly didn't go with the categories... but Oh well!! hahahaha!

7 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Thats crazy I cant wait to see what mines looks like

12:41 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL I did this already.. on myspace.. I ain't doing it again LOL

1:12 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i have an ipod now.. i should do this :-)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

AlRIGHT GIRL!!!

I like your list...
Especially the celebration!!! :)

This was pretty cool!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on another page and planned on doing it. I'll get around to it soon. Enjoy your holiday.

11:18 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday..I need to try out this Ipod thing now that I have one LOL

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home