Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blogger M&G Update

Friday Nite 10/13/06.
Love

Tickets can be purchased as follows:

$30 Reg. tickets from Groovetickets.
They charge a $2.76 fee per ticket. No delivery cost if picked up from Will call. PS. We did will call last year, the line was off the chain.

$50 VIP tickets from Groove tickets.

$30 and $50 tickets from ticketmaster. There is also a $6 ticketmaster fee. You can get your tickets in the mail for free. They say tickets would be mailed and delivered within 48 hours.

I called Love, they said with the tickets it won't matter what time we get there. As long as we are there b4 last call. We would walk to straight to the door with our tickets. Will callers will have to get in the will call line, and then can proceed to door with ticket.

SATURDAY: 10/14/06
Whoever is interested ( I know missy, you wanna go) in going to the game:

Its Sat. Oct 14 @1pm.
http://www.howarduhomecoming.com/
1:00pm Homecoming: Football Game(Sports)Howard University vs Morgan StateLocation: Main Campus: Greene Stadium

Price: Students: Free; General admission $15.00; Reserved $25.00.

Nite:
H20. They are not doing tickets. Only paying at the door. Doors open at 8pm, admission starting at $20. Yes they are charging $20 at 8:00 pm. The price will go up as they see fit at any given time. No guestlist ppl. So I don't know how many of yall would want to risk paying a arm and a leg to get in this party. And the line is crazy.

Other Sat plans: Ok it looks like a lounge will work better....I only know of Ozio's, is anyone else aware of something that is more poppin on Sat with a nice vibe? Hussleman should know.



Other possible activities: Kween's play starts at 8 on that Friday and Sat. Friday may be pushing it (well for ppl in my car). Sat too if we tryna get into H20 at a decent price.
Dinner on Sat and/or Brunch on Sunday. Please throw out some resturant idea's that will be good from group dinning.


****************************For all the new commenters on my blog****************
Sorry, I know this post doesn't interest you in anyway. I'll be back to writing next week, I've been mad busy. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you continue to enjoy my blog. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger TTD said...

Fri.. I'm going to Kween's play.. and MAYBE will make it to Love

Since ya'll are partying Fri night.. maybe we can do a lounge/bar on Sat instead of the club scene again, since the price isnt definite.. plus that way we can really all get to know each other..

10:48 AM  
Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...

ttd is right about the Saturday thing. It'll proably be more cost-efficient to hit up a lounge or something, since damn near everything in the city will have something going on for Howard's Homecoming. I'll see what I can make happen.

12:42 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah.... a lounge on Sat is good for me too.... Ozio's has a nice lounge feel too it. I'm not sure how the crowd is on Sat though. Any other suggestions?

1:34 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i dont know any places in DC like that.. so i cant suggest anything for sat, but just tell me when & where, & i'll be there w/ bells on!

1:38 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U better chica.....and bring some cute guys i knwo GTL or your brohter got some cute friends

2:40 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Fri going to the play sounds like fun to me.....I'm down for whatever I'll pay 20 to get in but more than that will have me cuttin someone LOL (in line LOL)

3:47 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U just make sure theres some sexy men in attendance.......and if u cutting HOney, im cutting

10:15 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

never heard of Jin

1:35 PM  
Blogger Drama Kween said...

hola peoples...i am down for hooking up after my play on sat to do whatever...keep me posted about Friday and who all is trying to come to the play and the play's afterparty....

9:32 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Is the play after party in Bmore...we supposed to be going to DREAM Friday nite....

2:31 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Hey Girl! Everyone keeps telling me that Love is the place to be, so that maybe where you can find me.

I can't wait to meet you!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home