Tuesday, September 19, 2006

.....................

I've been so busy. Every time I think I can come back and blog on a regular, I end up having a million things to do. And I don't get on my computer at home like a I use to. So what have I been up to: nothing much, just working and trying to study....yeah I said trying. I haven't studied for this exam on a consistent basis in lord knows when. But I have to take it Oct. 3rd or I'll have to pay for the section again (which I'ma end up doing anyway, if I don't pass.).

In other news, I've applied and made the list of qualified candidates for a position within my agency. It's a GS-14. I could use the dough. My interview is tomorrow. I am so rusty with interviewing. I haven't had to do this since I got this position 6 years ago. I'll be researching typical interview questions and developing canned answers tonight. I'm so nervous. BK keeps telling me to calm down.

*********************MD/DC/VA BLOGGER M&G**************************
The dates are Oct. 13-15th. It coincides with HU's Homecoming. Since activities aren't posted, I basically see us going out/clubbin' on Fri (Ozio's) and Sat (H2O). I haven't really tried to plan any day events for Sat or Sun. But I'm open for suggestions. I know due to scheduling constraints everyone won't be able to make every event. But perhaps we can all get together for lunch/dinner on Sat. I don't know just a thought. Please fill free to throw out any ideas.

So far those interested: Leon, King, TTD, Laa, Missy, BK, HONEY, and Kween. And Maybe Kangly...I haven't spoken to him yet.


***************************Question for the Day***************************

How come blogger doesn't have blog or blogger in it's spell check dictionary?

9 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

i AINT GOING?

2:42 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what eva heffa

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

How dare you leave me off LOL..I am upset...are you going on sat to class?

3:52 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i think maybe an early dinner on sat (before we go party) would be cool... i dunno!

i might try to convince GTL to come out too..

4:32 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

honey. please forgive me, i typed this too quick, that was a grave oversight....umm sat is this another 8 am class?

ttd. i was thinking that myself, yes do invite GTL.

10:09 PM  
Blogger BK said...

I'll be there for food..:)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Sounds like that weekend is gonna be the jumpoff. I've never been to H20 though...me and my friends chose to go to Dream/Love instead. But it's whatever...DC is only a skip away from UVa, so I might end up goin there one of these days...

Hope yall have fun tho...and you should study a lil bit too...studying at the last minute ain't easy at all...

11:12 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

So u mean u aint coming out lil one? I need a young breezy to dance with :) HOney u better come!!!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Glad to see you updated the list...there were about to be some consequences and repurcussions.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home