Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cassie ft. Young Joc - Me & U (Live At 106 & Park)

In case you missed it, Cassie's performance on 106 and Park. She also had an equally bad performance on TRL.


**Cassie ft. Young Joc - Me & U (Live At 106 & Park) [HQ]**


On TRL she lipsynced very badly.



On her blog she's stated that:

"Oh and lastly, I am aware that my live performances have been pretty bad….no excuses, I’m still getting over stage fright.

I am very upset with the series of events this week and I do not appreciate people making me look and sound crazy. I’m not a a whore or a b*tch, which is what people have been making me out to be. I’m a 19 year old girl, I’m single and I’m working my ass off. Thank you to all of the fans and supporters that have recognized my hard work."

8 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U took like 2 weeks off and blog about this!!!!U are so FIRED and by the way i see big empty white boxes

11:56 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. hahahaaa ain't no pictures here but either way.. LMAO @ her blog entry LOL

her lyrics make her out to that. you young.. you single.. then do something that will make u look like a lady not a hoe!

12:12 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

lol @ missy! and people are calling her a hoe b/c of her uncut version that's on you tube

12:46 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yep that's it ttd...i guess i could put up the uncut version too, but then ill have to address what she said on her blog about that, lol

1:28 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

shut up missy....ill fix the boxes

bk....cassie goes on to say on her blog that she never said her song (me and u) was about oral sex...but she never said what it was about...it sounds like she talking bout sex to me, maybe not oral, but sex all the same

1:29 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i researched it....youtube is shut down for maintenance, not my fault :P

1:33 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

uh, who the hell is Cassie anyway. This is the first time I've heard of her. She looks stiff.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

Both performances sucked unlike me!

I'm celebrating my 1 year anniversary today and I wanted to thank you for being down with the King!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home