Monday, July 31, 2006

I know yall don't care at this point




But I'ma keep my promise and talk about MIA.

<-------BREE, ME, & KAT (my attempt at a self group portrait) Let's see Friday.....got there in the afternoon...And i had a headache....so while they were at the pool, I went to sleep. I slept until 8 pm. When i woke up they were already out the shower and just about dressed. So I hurry up and get ready. We went to eat.....then attempted to go to Mansion, but the line was too long. Them club workers be on they grind...they try to get the pretty ladies in, offer free drinks and no cover, hoping the men will follow. But you know how the free drinks go, you get the liquor up under the bar, lol.. Since we had already walked several blocks, we were no mood to wait in line...we headed over to Sobe Live....it was dead when we got in there but it eventually filled up.... This is us before it got crowed....a kind gentleman took it for us. Yes we got legs and we know how to use them

After the club, the girls decide it would be a good idea to get in the hotel pool. Why do drunk ppl want to get in water, lol.....I put on my bathing suit, but didn't get in the water. I jsut watched them.

Saturday....did some one say shopping. We walked the strip and mostly window shopped, I dont remember anyone buying anything (keep in mind this trip was over a month ago.) Oh wait, I bought a watch. I went in the store looking for a chain and left out with a watch. LOL. Finally got back to the room, ate...and our old asses fell asleep. Well actually when I got out the shower they were both sleep. So I said fuck it, if you can't beat them join them.

Sunday, a lil beach action......

Back to the hotel, then off to Mango's to eat....you know them bastards charged a cover to get in there....all we wanted to do was eat. Had some entertainment...then off to Wet Willies for some slushy drinks....

And of course I couldn't leave MIA, without taking my pic in front of the Versace house.

A very relaxing July 4th weekend. Ok I had more pics, to post...but i guess i reached my blogger limit....*rolls eyes*

18 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

LOL.. u look good in that outfit.. but Imma take you lipstick shopping!!! cause dammit to hell I can't stand that color on yo lips!!!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

my lips look damn kissable, stop hatin, lol

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

It's about time!!! It sounds like you still had a good time. I still think you left out some parts, being that it was about a month ago LOL I like that pink outfit with the denim capris, cute!

9:52 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thank ya laa, top is Old Navy, bottoms are Dickies...i did forget to mention on Saturday after shopping we played in the pool...i think that's it, lol

10:13 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

Wish I was invited.

1:47 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

so what's up with this place in MIA I keep hearing about called 'Bed?' Sounds like my kinda joint.

2:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

hey i am, long time no see ya...i see you changed yo name...but i cnat forget that face :)

stilt. we heard about bed, but we never made it over there

2:33 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

bout time u posted those pics!! looks like u ladies had fun.. a co-worker of mine just came back from MIA and mentioned all of those places did! LOL!

3:30 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Looking good ladies.but u know if I was there, nobody woulda got no sleep cuz i sure didn't....the 4th is way more relaxing and calmer than Memorial Day so i knew u would like it.....I heard of BED but havent went,..Club Med was nice..they have couches for you to sit on while u eat....and its not expensive..i didnt cfare too much for Mangos.....did u go to Fat Tuesdays and try the High Octane drihnk....

7:31 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ttd, i think she was reading my blog, lol

missay....naw we didnt go to fat tues. this time. I liked the live Dancing at Mangos.....We hit up Cleavlandar's several times though..:) i love them south beach lemonades.

8:22 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

someone over there looking sexaaaaayyyyyy. you know, i haven't worn a bathing suit since the damn 90s. the NINETIES! geez.

uh, how come you girls look drunk in almost all your photos? LOL

9:41 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I love the uniformed pictures! Sounds like you had a good time...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

It looks like you had a blast....I'm loving that top in the last pic..get em girl LOL...and you need to come with me the Bkly Diva's class on the sat that I'm going...she said I should drag you along LOL

7:04 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@nikki...why thank ya ma...and drunk who was drunk, lol

@dynasty. hey lady. thanks, those poses were my idea. :)

@honey. i dont do much, lol. umm a saturday morning class. bk knows i dont do mornings. what time is said class.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

These are some great photos!!!!

I love your bathing suit. Girl you look good.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

Girl it looks like y'all had a blast. Its hard not to have fun in SoBe!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

looks and sounds like it was fun.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

You look like you had a FANTASTIC time in the MIA :)
Glad you finally got around to bloggin' about it :)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home