Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Anniversary To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know your looking at the "CHCLT History" section and are thinking: "It ain't Oct., yet." But I actually started blogging in August. My first blog locked me out for some reason. If you clicked the link you'll see in this year I have not changed my template. All I've done is changed my font color, lol. I don't think I'ma change it, because: 1. I'm afraid Ima mess something up. and 2. I just don't have the time.


What brought me here:



  • Well when my marriage went to crap, I started getting on the internet so I didn't have to think about my situation. My first addiction was the message board. The first one I signed up for was Russ Parr's. Now I only signed up, so I could read the post about the Low Down brothers. I never went there frequently, they had way too much drama on that board. Eventually, I signed up for Supaken's MB. I felt comfortable there. That's also where I E-met Missaaaaaay, Mr. Gacey, & ETB. Who all I subsequently met personally. Mad cool ppl. That's also when my alias emerged, Ms. Anastasia Beaverhousen. I got the name from Will and Grace....So if you get an email with that name, don't delete, its just me. From Supaken's board I moved to DACRIB.....Where I had the pleasure of meeting Uncle Mikey and the The Diva herself. Funny thing about them, we met on the net, but Uncle Mikey and I work right across the street from one another and Ms. Diva lived around the corner from me. Small world huh. There a several other mad cool ppl I met on those MBs, but they don't blog, so I won't bother to name drop. In total, I think I became a member of about 7-10 MBs. Like I said I was addicted. I would stay up all hours of the night, reading and posting on MB. My sleeping pattern is still jacked up. I can't go to bed before Midnite now.
  • While on the MBs, I also got addicted to IM. My new found efriends became my IM buddies. While I posted on the MB's, I was IMin anyone who was up.
  • Which brings me to the blogger community. MISSAY is to blame. She got a blog, I signed up to read hers. Next thing you know I was blogging and trolling. The first blog, I frequented outside of my core crew.....DAKING....Saw his link on Missay's blog roll. From that day on, my blog experience saw a whole new light. He named me blogger of the week. Therefore, I had to write. That honor brought other ppl to my blog, who I added on my blog roll and surprisingly enough, I made it on theirs. TTD, Laa, Kween, Koolbreeze, Sangin, Chele...yall just don't know how good it made me feel when I appeared on yall's blog roll. Yall were the first group of ppl outside of my core group to add me to yall roster. Now I know I haven't been commenting much lately, but ya girl's been mad busy. I'll be back and sometimes I read and don't comment, thinking noone will see it anyway.

    I missed out on meeting Laa and Sangin (Next time ladies). So far I've only met one blogger....My girl HONEY. I'm hoping to change all that. At least meet the folks in the VA/DC/ MD area....Since yall know everything revolves around Missy, lol....She would like us to get together when she comes to town for Howard's homecoming. (Sorry King you taking to long, lol). Now the dates aren't in stone yet, but its either the weekend of Oct 13-15 or Oct. 20-22. I hope yall can come out.

I guess the only things I haven't gotten addicted to internet wise are: games, chat rooms, and myspace. I do have a myspace page link , but I just dont get it. I don't understand the hype.

Well I gotta run and get some work done. I'll holla.

15 Comments:

Blogger Ddot the King said...

Congratulations on your anniversary maam! I look forward to promising to stop by here another year! :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

FINALLY!! LOL sike let me stop..wooo I'm on your page. I'm stoked and I'm down for the hanging out when Missy gets here if it's on the 13-15th if it's the 2th-22 I'll be in the Bean (Boston)

11:29 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

She loves me!!!!!!!!U must be special if u got the KING to repsond to your blog. See Honey thats what i was telling ya.....The actual homecoming is the 14th but she dont know when the events and shit are......and who u coming with an entourage?

11:41 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

awwww.. i made u feel special! lol.. i know that feeling.. i was all pumped when i started seeing my name on people's pages too!

and i dont get the hype of myspace either!

i think if i didnt have a man (or i never been) i would you at howard homecoming.. but i cant hook up w/ you for that.. maybe an after party.. but not to stroll the streets..

i'm going to love next friday for 1 of my homegirls birthdays if you wanna meet there.. ms beaverhousen - i love will & grace!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

OMG not only did he comment, but he was first....thanks king...


@honey...its official its the weekend of the 13th.

@missy...yes i love you, you know that, lol

@ttd....what you talking bout women...we not walking the streets, i was thinking of meeting up at H20/Jaspers/Ozios....no streets...lol

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Congrats Lady!!!! lol

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Happy Anniversary!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Aww that was so sweet. Yeah we did miss out on meeting up with one another and you were practically right next door to me LOL

8:47 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL.. bout dang time :) but yeah I feel you.. funny enough we met a year ago and you are one of my closer girlfriends LOL you actually know more about me than chicks I've known longer.. :0) Must be cause of your Gubment name.. LOL

Anywhoo.. I'll do Jaspers/Ozio's/Hell even someplace for breakfast or something.. but I DON'T DO H20..

Lemme find out its gone be a blogger meet and greet that weekend LOL you better set up the hotel room block LOL

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I's free now!! Let me know and I will come too

1:03 PM  
Blogger ILL said...

Captain Insanity a.k.a. Benecio ILL Toro a.k.a. Mr. Gacey Gives Love Back!!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

She better gets to planning then we dont need hotel rooms she got a big ass house(yes IM volunteering) and u know Chrissy loves H2o I like LOVE better and they like me ......i gotta hit all my MD/VA/DC honeys up!!!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

YES!!a blogger meet and greet I'm excited..sad yea LOL

2:35 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

ok.. well i might party w/ ya'll.. let me know!

11:11 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks dst and dynasty...

laa...yep right next door, lol. have you seen my dad riding around yet, lol... and we'll be glad to have ya in attendance..


bklyn. awwww, bk. you know you can tell me anything and i'm there always. and you bring yo arse out, even if i have to come get ya.

ILLWEEZY. *hugs*

Missy...damn you, how bout you get to planning...and the dates are official Oct. 13-15th. I aint been to H20 in a min.

honey... you better be there and bring roomie.

ttd. Hit me on email, yours isn't on your page.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home