Friday, September 22, 2006

Random

  1. he's not interested. let him be.
  2. i got my salmon cake. :)
  3. it just isn't friday without them.
  4. I'm really in need of some vitamin D.
  5. Ms Kristy it's none of your damn business why my marriage ended.
  6. You brought up feelings I haven't felt in a year.
  7. Made me cry over him again.
  8. I really hate you for that.
  9. how you just gonna show up at her house like that. you coulda at least called
  10. is it realy that serious.
  11. done it.
  12. stop playing with my emotions
  13. i won't play your game no more
  14. he probably never loved you. it was all a game.
  15. I'm done going out my way to be nice to you.
  16. Fly you here, are you serious?
  17. Damn this salmon cake is good. Glad I got 2.
  18. Just a lil over a week to study.
  19. I set myself up to fail.
  20. Noone to blame but myself.
  21. Grey's Anatomy is the truff, ya heard.
  22. You're so obvious.
  23. What would you think if you see, 2 men meeting in a park at nite for 30 secs.
  24. Seems like a drug buy to me
  25. We don't need that on our streets. This ain't the hood.
  26. Dont bring that ish in here.
  27. Just get me my data.
  28. Everything is not about you.
  29. Pick up your damn phone.
  30. I tired of buying batteries.
  31. I need some ugly friends.
  32. I need a hobby.
  33. 1 year later and I'm not ready to leave as planned
  34. I really need to get my finances in order.
  35. I really don't need a new ipod.
  36. But I want another ipod.
  37. Damn ma, must your class be so dang on early
  38. Call the fucking lawyer.
  39. What are you waiting on?
  40. Get out my mama's house you lazy, unreliable, selfish ass hole.
  41. No word on the job. But I don't thinnk its gonna happen.
  42. An I don't care. :)
  43. Don't hate cause I make almost 3 times your salary.
  44. You've really changed.
  45. A vegan now?????
  46. Suits on a daily????
  47. Hope you enjoying amsterdam.
  48. Finally changed my main ringer.
  49. I no longer "gotta go gotta leave". I been gone.
  50. "Like a star" Corrine Bailey Rae.
  51. I hate that I'm too busy to blog.
  52. I wish we never met.
  53. They say pimpin aint easy. Well how you think the hoes feel?
  54. Alone.
  55. I don't know why.
  56. What does happen when ppl stop being polite and start being real?
  57. I refuse to spend money on Justin's CD.
  58. I still hate how he left Janet hanging.
  59. But I do want to hear it.
  60. Crazy is doing the same thing but expecting different results.
  61. I guess I'm crazy.
  62. Love is for succahs.
  63. Give me a good F***.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

I feel you on a lot of those...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Yes it's early, you still need to be there LOL

He sucks big time, I'll run him over for you, I heart Justin despite what he did to Janet...she a big girl LOL sike let me stop...umm what else yes you are crazy, who says you have to be nice...ok that is all LOL

9:19 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

lol @ you needing some ugly friends.. where does that come from?

sounds like you need a hug!

11:35 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

sup laa. hows it going?
honey. its mad early for a sat. lol...u got justin's album don't ya...why dont you send it my way.....yes do run his arse over...

ttd. all my friends are fly, so that takes away form my attention when we're out.

tbear. what the deal stranger..keep wondering *wink*

1:31 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Grey's anatomy is the ish
It's real funny how you lookin for ugly friends...I'm looking for fly friends
I was singin' "gotta go, gotta leave" I think I'm in the process of reallly leaving
I agree that hoein' ain't easy either

3:58 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

ok look like everybody need to get the hell outta your way, lol.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Girl, I was feeling many of those

1:16 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Welcome back stormy....i'm guilty of giving too much of myself as wwell.

nice to see your print again trina...you can borrow my fly friends, lol

sup heavyhitter...glad you like. your always welcome here.

hey stilt..yeah someone needs too, lol

paula d. hye girl, long time no read. glad you could relate.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Shug said...

All I can say is AMEN!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home