Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Send me prayers and luck

Don't I look snazzy??







<<<< Me walking snowball. It was too early to smile.

Today is the day, I have my interview @ 2pm. I think I'm ready. Last night I researched some interviewing tips/techniques and commonly asked questions. I have a list of questions for me to ask them. I have a few ppl praying for me, but a few more won't hurt. And big ups to BK for her words of encouragement.

Pray that:
  • I don't stutter, sound stupid, or spill something on my suit during lunch,
  • I remember I know this stuff, stay confident, calm, and collected
  • I find the words to convey my message and I sound prepared
  • I don't make any weird bodily noises or expel any gas
  • They don't throw anything at me, I can't hit back, like me (LOL), and realize my potential

Well that's it for now. It's put up or shut up time. I'll come back and tell yall how I think I did.

**********************Question for the Day**********************************

Why does my coworker insist on bringing fowl smelling food to work on a daily basis? Take that ish to the cafeteria where there's more ventilation.

********************************Update 3:34****************************************

I don't know about this position. It seems like they want me to do a whole lot more than what I was told. And they have serious staffing issues. I did ok, but was unprepared for a few questions. I muttled through the answers though. I had to say something. I hope I didn't sound like a complete idiot. But in any event, It is what it is. If its meant to be I will get it. If not, oh well. It's not like I am lacking in the job department. I have a damn good job and for that I am blessed. :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

Well, if it's for you then you'll get it.

3:15 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yep...in any event, I got some lessons learned from this interview.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah what laa said....because we know that What God has for you is for you and no one can take it from you!

9:17 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

if ur supposed to have it.. i wish you luch.. if ur not supposed to have it, least u brushed up on ur interviewing skills :-)

12:22 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

SO.........what happened

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

You got skills...if you didn't get it you deserve them

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home