Monday, November 20, 2006

Guess who's Bizzack

Ok I finally get my two stars on BK's blog and I had to stop writting again. LOL. Well my busy season at work is finally over....So I will do my best to write more. :) I gotta keep my stars. :)


OK....This weekend....

Mama came down on Thursday so we can get the PT cruiser inspected. Back story: I bought moms a PT about 2-3 years ago. I pay the note and the insurance. So although it stays in VA Bch its registered here....Yes I'm a good daughter....Its funny that I bought her a car, but she wouldn't buy me one when i was growing up....but water under the bridge....

Ma was supposed to be here Weds...but she was tired after work, so she was SUPPOSED to leave Thursday morn...she didn't leave till 12:30-1...I worked from home Thurs anticipating her arrival by Noon, she got there at 5. O well, it was a good thing I stayed home...It rained so much all roads in/out of my neighborhood were flooded. Aint that some ish....Moms gets all the way down here and got turned around just down the street from my house due to flooding....So fortunately there was another way in....There was a flood there too, but since she was sitting up high...she made it through the water anyway.....I was supposed to be at work at 6, I got there at 7:30.....used the floods as my excuse. Shit I wasn't getting stuck in that water for nothing.....Me and Ma stayed up till the wee hours watching TV and shooting the shit...

Friday...got the car inspected, we waited for 15 mins....the test took 5....probably cause mom was flirting with the attendant....I was thinking to myself, MA YOU GOT EVERYTHING FIXED, WHY YOU MACKING, LOL. ME and Mom shelled out $900+ dollars to get the air bag sensors fixed, SO IT BETTA HAVE PASSED......Hit up Payless, bought my shoes, went to Lowes for groute and numbers for my house....Yes i will be putting them up, so yall can find me easier, lol.....Went to Eden's Lounge to celebrate GTL's Bday.....Ma was supposed to go, but she was tired....SO it was me and Bree.....I left my house at 10 pm....got bree we head into Bmore...and commense to driving in circles for 45 mins....I was so frustrated, I was one more wrong turn from taking my ass home....We finally get there and find parking at about 12....

So We enter the door....and I pay Me and Bree's way in....then the heffa at the door says, we have to check our coats....I was cool with that....Then she says $3/each. I looked at that Bitch like she had 2 heads....I was like maybe I missed understood....I HAVE to give you my coat...she nods yes...and I HAVE to pay....again she nods yes, then says its supposed to be $5. I'm like oh HELL NAW...how da hell do you make me give up my coat and make me pay....W/E trick....Seeing that I wan't haven it...She says its ok...And lets us roll....DAMN SKIPPY.... And what I see as soon as we step in the crowd....NEGROS WITH THEY COAT ON.....I woulda been mad if I gave her my money...AND IT WAS NOT THE MONEY IT WAS THE PRINCIPLE...

So now I'm looking for someone who looks familiar....Scanning the crowd, I see someone with a tan jacket and salmon color shirt on....but he was turned with his back towards me, so I was leery of tapping him...To see if it was GTL...I'm looking slightly to the right tryna get a glimpse of this man's face....and guess who I see.......That B -I Pissy MISSSY, Now I don's say Hi...I say DA HELL YOU DOING HERE.......That heffa kept me out the loop....I was shocked, pissed, and happy all at the same time.....The the man in the Tan jacket turns around...Sho NUff if was GTL....He gives me a hug, immediately grabs Bree (mind you he's never met Bree LOL )and Missy...Demanding I take this pic..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that pic of course me and Bree needed a drink after that trying drive.........Missy buys Honey and GTL a drink...I'm not sure what they put in GTL's drink...cause It immediately made him wants to come out his clothes... BRINGING SEXY BACK THEM OTHER BOYS DON"T KNOW HOW TO ACT......

And of course the nite aint complete without the infamous...PISSY CHRISSY AT IT AGAIN PIC

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

look over missy's shoulder...and you'll find mikey in the background..:)

It wasn't enough..GTD's party had taken over the lounge.....We also had to over take the DJ area....TTD stricken a pose while honey grinds this guy out in the background

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's me and Honey....I'm just one button shy of a waredrope malfunction...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mikey and Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Honey and Pissy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


GGGGGGGGG GMO...He would not look at the cam...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


GTL says NO MO PICS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Honey doing Vanna

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I didn't get a pic of kween, but she wsa doing the damn thing in them brown sparkily boots.


OK now this pic is dark, i was tryna take this pic on the sly....this dude kept rubbin Bree's hair...I thought i was gonna have to get ugly with him

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


OK..that was my Friday....here's the link to the shutterfly slideshow if you can't see photobucket pics or want to see more....
click here

Sat....me and ma, finally got out the house about 3 pm...went to BJ's, dollar store, just kinda loafed around...We get home eat....then start the grout project. Ma is a Jane of all trades, She regrouted my kitchen counter tops..Who ever did it, didn't fill all the cracks properly.....She didn't tell me till after the fact, that it was her first time, lol. So in the midst of doing that Bree calls: "you tryna go out??? we going to ozio's." Hmm I'll think about it. I didnt wanna leave ma, doing the grout work, but Bree did ride all the way out to Bmore with me.....So I comtemplate....then I get a text.....Please come.....umm ok....So she get to my house about 11:30 ish...we take someone home to change...then off to the club...VIP section....We partying and I see this bamma with riding boots on OVER his Jeans...I kept looking...IS THAT A DUDE...It totally blew me...1st drink on D, 2nd drink B4 I was done with the first on D, 3rd drink...hmm either D or Bree, 4th drink on Bree....this is where it gets a lil schetchy....I estimate having between 5-8 drinks...mind you I did not pay for 1, that's how i lost count. I gave a dude a lap dance, just to fawk with the girl who was near him most of the night...That nicca was shook, lol.

So by the end of the nite i was threw, glad i was riding, lol...Threw up in the bathroom, alley, and the plastic back in Bree's car....got in the house....coat, keys, and bottle water at the top of the stairs coming from the basement, boot left near the half bath door on the 2nd level, phone left in the halfbath.....jeans on bedroom floor, me in bed with bra, shirt, and glasses...knocked out...

Sunday woke up at 9 ish....had a pee run, back to bed, forced myself up at 1ish...headache naucious...another bathroom run...in half bath where i found my phone, missed calls, text messages....TTD: Send me them pics. lol....(hell i still owed her pics from the prior week) took one of my moms pills, knocked head ache out in 10 mins (no bullshit)...said to ma, if I would just get sick already i would be alright.....15 mins later....URLING....Then I felt great...But a lil light headed...only had a few crackers to eat....finally in the shower at 3pm hit target for a return....saw ma off about 5:45...not bad only 45 mins behind plan...(mind you still no food)....proceed to get TTD her pics....added music to my itunes....finally ate about 7 ish (BRICKS)....Metro man (new guy) came through...watched tv, smooched, fell asleep....he woke up at 4 am...rolled out...me awake at 530 am...wide awake...but didnt wanna get up....back to sleep...alarm at 6:30 am, turned off rolled over, up at 7:25, showered, dressed, walked snowball...and at work at 9ish.....so there you go my weekend in a nut shell.......Now let me get some work done

21 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

That first picture didnt show up..and u know why i aint tell u cuz u cant keep a secret DUH!!!it was a surprise...
ANd i didnt tell u but u looked so nice and purty I loved ur hair like that..and who is this Metro Man? Tell me more about him the same dude that attacked Bree was attacking me too....

12:49 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

and i told her to tell yall heffas to come to Boston for Xmas......u rolling?

12:49 PM  
Blogger BK said...

OMMFG!!! them pics are hilarious.. OK out of his clothes.. damn near out of his pants.. cause he sure was semi moonin us!!! LOL..

interesting night.. :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

I dont know boo....i still dont know if i'm coming...and one day i will talk about Metro man right now, its under wraps....

but he did go with me to Kween's party...if you want a visual....

i can see the first pic...anywho look at the slide show

1:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bk, yes there was a lil crack action going on...i thought maybe the resize would hide that, lol

1:13 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

What Party for Kween?

1:16 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

kween's bday party last week, didn't you look at the pics on TTD's blog?/?

1:18 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i would say.. u shoulda called me for directions... but i aint have my phone on me anyways so i wouldn't have heard it... lol

glad u didnt give up!

1:32 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah i figured you wouldn't have your phone, so i just texted hoping maybe you would see it eventually...lol...glad i didnt give up either....i'm all lost in the "Wire." I told Bree ima get robbed tonite, lol

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

OOOOH!
Yall looked like you had sooo much fun!!
I'm mad that I wasn't there-
Yall east coasters are gettin' it crackin'!
I won't be a hater... this time :)

Everybody looked so pretty! Your hair was BANGIN'!
I wish you'd buy me a car AND PAY EVERYTHING...
can I be yo' mama? hahahaha!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

AHHHH that man that was eyein bree was too funny. Took off his shirt and everything LOL..I was dying why do I look torn up LOL and yes you are about to pop me in the eye with those things...after I pop you LOL

3:42 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@sangin...we tryna to catch up to the West Coast Crew....Thanks ma, i try to look fly every now and then....lol @ u wanting to be my mama....

@honey....yeah i shoulda took the pic when he had the shirt off, girl if i popped you in the eye with my chest it woulda been over with....

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL.. I wouldnt have checked my coat either.

4:28 PM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

It's against my religion to look directly at the camera. Just be happy I was awake this time around... ha ha.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

When is Missy gonna move to Maryland. She's been down there a lot lately.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

they slipped a Ruffe in my drink or something...LOL..i'm glad everyone came out and had fun..wait until the next one, bet you guys won't wanna miss that

12:06 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Havent i ON? I been thinking about it alot lately.......i want someobdy to buy me one of them million dollars houses in NOrthern VA, any takers?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the part where Mr. Miller called and was trying to roll out to the Bmore with ya!

1:37 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

mr. maurice...what up doh, lol...yeah the girl was tripping...she probably was thinking that ima cheap biotch...


gmo....yes in deed, sleeping in there wouldn't have been a good look. did lady gmo have a good time?


ON....yeah missy needs to stop faking the funk....wish you could have made it too...there was enough fun to go around...

GTL--all i can say is no more parties in NOV...please...I can't handle another this month.

Missy, you might as well get over that one...just move-in with your hubby...

Mr. Miller....yeah i did leave out that party...called me while i was drying off, fresh out the shower. Wish you had of came threw...

3:13 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

im scared

4:18 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

i concur Mikey...LOL! Just kidding. You looked nice in your vest!

I wish I was in town to come down. I swear the way TTD and GTL kick it they make we want to move to B-More! Sike! But, I damn sure want to visit again.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home