Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why the hell are you calling me

If you can't call me and show your number, don't bother to dial my number. And why da hell do I have to be so damn nosy.....If it weren't for my nosiness I would not have answered the phone when Dat Nicca called me from a Private Number AGAIN......I was on the phone with my girl....I knew it was u....but I had to answer to know for sure....they say curiosity kills the cat..... I will learn one day, that I do not have to know everything.......NEWS FLASH NICCA: I have the house number I have never called THERE.....why would I start now....You don't have to block your punk ass number....I do not care about you or that millie mouf 40+ year old and her grown ass kids that you live with....I have the home address, I have the bitches work number and address.....Here we are almost 2 years later.....DO U REALLY THINK I GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YOUR MONKEY ASS......UHHHHHHH NO BITCH!!!!!! I have absolutely no words for you. But since I'm nosey I will answer the phone to see what foolishness you talking today....To see what lie you plan to tell....JUST SO I CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR DUSTY ASS LATER......All I ask is that you not disrespect my phone by calling me PRIVATE.....

His reason for calling.....welll all that he would say since i was so short with him.....Ummm are you still getting mail for me....Me no, I only have old mail....Him: OK i was just making sure....ME. Alright, Bye, Click.....I didn't give him a chance to ask for MONEY, I know that what he was really calling for....Yes this Nicca still has the balls to ask ME for MONEY....NICCA PLEASE.....I heard later on that he called some of his cousins yesterday too.....I guess he tryna make his rounds with the collection plate......

Now that I got that off my chest....

My thanksgiving was good. Me and ma cooked...I did mac and cheese, greens, and sweet potatoes....she did turkey, ham, banana pudding, stuffing, corn bread, cake, and pie......I did help her with some of those, lol.......

Metro man came through and made him a plate for now and a plate for later I must like him, i even let him take a healthy portion of banana pudding with him....Negro better bring my tupperware back......

Room mate guy put the numbers up on my house.....I officially have an address. ....... :)

Thanks to all who texted or called me on Turkey day.....Yall made me feel popular.... :)

Holla.....


PS....if you have nothing nice to say, don't bother saying it at all.....my name is not heffa, slut, hoe....I'm sure thats not how you address your mother when you start a convo, so don't bring that shit over here.....It ain't funny or cute.....BESIDES ONLY FEMALES TALK LIKE THAT TO ONE ANOTHER.....HEFFA SHOULD NEVA COME OUT OF A MAN's MOUF.....


PPS....you so busy looking for something to be wrong you can't see.....Don't be rejecting my timesheet talkin' bout you don't have my leave slip when, it was right in yo face....

9 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Ok come down from the soap box LOL...sike nah. Glad you got that off your chest sounds like that was building up for a long time. Men are idiots they will save anything that can be talked about later...a holiday, missed mail, someone being sick..them being sick..anywho you get it...he knows he was wrong which is why he's doing what he does..wants to see if you've moved on...

You got an address now..good so next time I come over I won't be forced to knock on other people's doors LOL

10:25 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah he calls me out the blue every now and then....i haven't called him since 9/05....when we talk he calls me....from 2/02-8/05 I only called him if it were a dire emergency, mostly condo related issues...

Yes no need to kncok on my neighbors' doors any more....lol

11:10 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

nothing much sangin....

LOL nope i only let him borrow it, lol....the fact that I let him leave with the banana pudding shows i like him.....I absolutely lol BP....

12:28 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO HAHAHAAAAA ok you had a moment like I did hahahaaaaa


*why mikey come to your blog and don't come to mine* Hmmm

and who u talking bout Heffa?? LMAO... den sophia knocks her ass out LMAO hahahaaa

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get that off your chest. Whoever it was intended for should definite have the message by now.

7:53 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

tell 'em why you mad son, tell 'em why you mad!

feel better? :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I think the best time to post is when you're pissed off! This was great! I hope you've calmed down, though.

There so many things a MAN shouldn't do or say, yet they do and say it anyway. Then they look all crazy when you assume their gay!

2:32 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

He should have known better than to call you!!!! You did not sound like a happy camper. hahaha

BTW...Chances are you will not see that tupperware again. Not unless he's bringing it back to you just to get it filled up again. (You know how black folx hold onto something so long it becomes theirs) :-)

5:55 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dynasty.....yeah, its good to get that ish out...even if you not talking to the person who needs to hear it...and yeah men don't like to hear they sound gay, but they sure do act suspect.

hey trina, what's up....he shoulda coulda woulda but didn't, lol....he betta bring it back, that was the good joint with sections, harder than that regular plastic ish, lol.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home