Tuesday, December 05, 2006

hmm my weekend

wasn't much to it....I was actually off all weekend...the last one I'll see till next month. Fine with me, cause I will be off from Xmas till after the new year. :) What will I do *evil grin*Anywho this week, lets see....well I worked friday nite...so i just went home.

Sat. I visited metroman at work...He claimed he needed his hat...Booo you know you wanted to see me. While there i revealed a secret. I hate lying. It was eating me up. He didn't seem to care. We'll see. From there I went to bath and body works to get a gift for my co-worker. We celebrated her for surviving cancer and getting to her 31st bday. Yes i said 31. She's the first person near my age that I know who had to survive this battle. She did it with her head held high. I didn't talk to her much during the ordeal at least not about it. Mostly because I'm a big baby. I didn't know what to say. And all I wanted to do was cry. I figured she has enough of that. She needed someone strong and I could not be that. But I told her, if she needed someone to cry with I was there. She never needed me for that. She kept a stiff upper lip through it all. A very brave women. It was a very nice get together. But in true black ppl fashion, although the party was from 4 to 8pm, ppl arrived as late as 7:45 pm.....da hell. LOL. Well for this party everyone had to introduce themself, say how they knew HER, and why she was great. She loved that part. Not to mention the crown she wore and being waited on hand and foot. Thats my girl, keeping it fabulous.

After leaving there, I got lost of course. Then my cell phone died. Horrible. Why do I always get lost in Bmore.......finally made it to Greenbelt around 9:30pm. I was supposed to meet up with Bree. Went to Jaspers....No bree. Used lil Kobe's phone....She would not answer.....So I went to 2nd spot....Friday's ....No Bree....Used Ron's phone, still no answer....So i figured I'd try her at home.....Truck in driveway.....She answers the door. She was dodging them negro's calls....lol. I was like well if you checked your messages you woud have known it was me trick......she didn't want to go out anymore...I knew shoulda went home....But we go out to some spot called The Game....I didn't drink. :) noone liked that though. Why can't I be sober.....Geez...Finally got my phone to stay on long enough to see metroman's number...called him from bree's phone...he sounded a lil salty he couldn't reach me....Oh well. He has my car chager for this phone and he wasn't the one lost with no cell..so simmer down.....When i got home....I heard a salty message he left on my phone...he said I can't believe your phone is off....I had to laugh...

Sunday...tried to catch up on tivo, permed my hair, hit the barber shop, went to target, met bree and headed to jaspers.....ate, had a shot, headed to Friday's.....left at 9:30pm already later than expected....stopped to see metro man...then headed home.....

Monday....stomach tore up....stayed home.....caught up on tivo.....im up to Sunday now....I was a week behind....my friend from Chitown called me....angry cause i haven't called him in forever....still salty because I wouldn't tell him what went down with Me and that nicca, more mad cause I shared it on the net but wouldn't tell him.....I told him this was not about him, i was done talking about it when he asked about the situation...so i just directed him to my blog....who knew he would read every last entry....lol. I mean i didn't care that he read it. if i did he wouldn't have gotten the link.....but i didn't think he would take the time to read everything he missed. He'll get over it. He has no choice....It is what it is. Got off the phone to talk to metro man...he asked me what about him bothered me....i told him truthfully, hoping he didnt think i was selfish.....He asked me a few days ago, where was this going....I told him what I've been telling him.....We are getting to know each other, I don't want to be in a relationship...I just want to date and weigh my options before committing again....My reason....I've been in some type of relationship, since HS....I don't know how to date......I need to learn....I don't need to jump into anything. I'm doing me.

Metro man came through last nite...watched a movie fell asleep.....i got up a lil late...So he drove me to work, since I knew there would be no parking at the station..(back story: i can't find my Dec reserved metro sticker to save my life. so if i'm not at the station by 7:45 i will not have a place to park. I hope metro will send me another set of stickers for this month....Choc don't do early mornings)...So he has to pick me up tonite and take me to my car.....

well that's it....nothing interesting this weekend......

16 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

See you got stuff going on too and you talk about me LOL...I'm gonna have to hang out with you again...but that trek in itself all the way to east of nowhere, MD will lead a sista to stay in LOL

12:38 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ummm you the one naming a million men, lol

i know it......that's s trip worthy of making it a sleep over....

1:21 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah, it was a long weekend, lol

2:46 PM  
Blogger BK said...

Mmm metro man LOL

4:36 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

and why she was great. She loved that part. Not to mention the crown she wore and being waited on hand and foot.
^^^^sounds like my type of party^^^

SOmebody got a JOnes in their bones..C'mon Chrissy don't fight it. sounds like MetroMan in it for the long haul. But u can DATE and be with somebody. I used to do it all the time. And thats why I Dont have ppl over my crib so they can romance me first....then chill later.

8:51 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

bk....yeah metro man...lol

NP...Yeah you would have enjoyed that....Define date and be with somebody....you mean date him???? we are dating but I want the option to date others...I'm not ready to be a girlfriend

9:23 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U said u been with somebody since high school and havent dated....im saying u can DATE your MAN......is tehre somebody else that out tehre that can give u or make u feel the way he does? I understand your predicament you prolly arent ready and u dont wanna put all your eggs in one basket have u told him u didnt wanna be exclusive?

1:08 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Well i haven't really given myself a chance to meet others....and yes i told him i didn't want to be exclusive....He told me to just tell him if I go out with someone else.....

1:33 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

YEah he says that NOw.....u see how he acted when u didnt charge your phone...and why does he have your car charger?

2:47 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol he said he wasn't mad my phone was off...he was disappointed...He just wanted to see me. But I didn't know that cause earlier he said he was gonna chill and stay in...he changed his mind and i guess was frustrated he couldn't contact me....

he got a new phone and the charger i let him borrow---mostly cause i wanted to talk to him while he drove home----is for a phone i usually don't use. I'm only using it because I lost my other phone...I just got it back today, so I'll be switching back to the other phone sometime tonight....

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Your weekend sounds very interesting...

I had a co-worker who was only 25 when she found out that she had cancer of the Lymph Nodes. That disease strikes when it wants to. She did her Chemo came into work with scrafs on and batteled it into remission. She's fine now.

Men always get upset when you're not available for them. It cracks me up every time...

2:35 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok looka here.. I got u on my daily read.. you done moved up so Imma need you to update on a daily basis before you get demoted down to the ones I read when I get time!

9:02 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ok ok ok ima get to writing :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

I knew you reminded me of me...i see from ya previous post ur an aquarius.

awww poor metro man. He'll have to be understanding. We can be pretty stubborn once we actually make up our minds towards a certain course of action. I've had my own "metroman" situations before.

I always end up gettin lost. It's a combo of me not trusting my first instincts and having a semi-bad sense of direction on to of it.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Hi Choc!

Man I missed a lot. Metro Man seems to be liking you a lot. Wanting to know where you are and who you might date. But I so feel you on the issue on just wanting to date. I've been in mostly exclusive relationships (on my part) since HS too. It feels nice to date, but at the end of the day I want to have a man. Anyway, I hope that you get out more to find other people to date, since you want to experience that.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imma say two words....

TIVO - HOUSE

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home