Tuesday, December 26, 2006

4

Let the count down begin (4 from 100, yippie)......

I hope everyone had a Holy Jolly Christmas/Kwanza/Hauneka/etc....

Wishing you and your many happy blessings and a prosperous new year.

I'm off work till 1/3/07. I'm at my mom's house until at least this Friday. Hopefully I'll get to see Honey-Libra before I depart VA. If I leave on Friday, I'll be able to get drunk with GTL and TTD. Hopefully Kween will be there too. I'll try to check in and see how you poor souls at work are doing. :) Don't be too envyous. I'll be studying for the Audit section of the CPA exam, while I'm off. I think I sit on 1/12/07. Something like that, lol.




5 Comments:

Blogger TTD said...

enjoy ur time off!!!! hope u can make it out friday...

12:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

that's my plan, enjoy this time off while I can. I hope I will too.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off and good luck on your exam.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So umm yea we didn't hang out..the blog will tell you why LOL..hopefully I'll see ya this friday..have a great holiday!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

lol @ missy! that's what i was thinking too.. 1st i thought my texts were delayed... but then i realized that's when she actually sent the msg.. i was so mad at her :-) lmao

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home