Wednesday, December 27, 2006

3

Being broke is no joke. I have $16 in my checking account, have not paid my car notes, mortgage is due soon, I'm in need of an oil change, and I need gas to get home.


Fortunately my broke is not broke broke....I still have a couple hundred in one savings account and a coouple hundred in a checking account I rarely use....I have $25 go to thatchecking account every payperiod....Oh I almost forgot about the $80 I have sitting in paypal and my $250+ in my ING account. But I have no intentions of touching that. So at the very least I will have my oil change and gas to get me home. :) i get my second gig pay check Thursday and my big check Monday; if not earlier, since Monday is a holiday. So it ain't as bad as I thought. I will just have to do some juggling.

At least I did not buy one christmas present on my credit cards this year. All paid for with cash. It may have made things a lil tight. But at least I will not be any deeper in debt than I was prechristmas shopping.


So to some it up, I'm Broke but not Broke Broke. If you want to contribute to my account, feel free to paypal me. :) I thank you in advance for your generous donation. Tiz the season.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you know that broke is not really broke. To me, broke means that I have less than $20 in my pocket. It doesn't matter what I have in the bank because its nobody's business. I have a checking account, a savings account (that gets $100 a paycheck) and of course, the good old ING account that is strictly deposit only for me unless one of three things happens. Not to mention a bank that I have in my room for loose change (I deposit it in the bank once a month). Right now it has almost $70 in change in it. Anyway, glad that you are able to manage. Hopefully you'll never be in a situation where broke is really BROKE.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..Tiz the season for you to give to others not others give to you LOL...sike let me stop....Glad you're not broke broke...if you were you could have rode in the trunk with me home...LOL

Happy New Year

9:06 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

ummm.. no donations from me! lol

that's how i be.. i'm broke! but have money stashed elsewhere.. you really dont want to touch those funds.. but sometimes you have to do what you have to do...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S if i dont see you tonight!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ON... I pray I never know I never know what broke really is.

@honey.... Gee thanks. i guess only ppl with money get to sit in the car, lol

@ttd....Well since I'm still in Va bch. We probably won't see each other tonite. Even if I was home, I'm sure my stomach would not allow me to enjoy happy hour.

@mikey..... Does this mean I'm off your list. *hugs*

6:28 PM  
Blogger BK said...

man listen.. BROKE IS BROKE.. :) and errr Join the club!


I saw you called.. girl I'll tell u later!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home