Friday, January 19, 2007

0- Oh no he didn't

So yesterday I'm on the phone as I get on the elevator at the metro station to get to my car. The doors open, I get on push the button for my floor (4th), and continue my conversation. Others hit buttons for the 3rd and 5th floors. Then all of a sudden, I'm being pushed into ppl at my right as I see this lanky hand and moving in front of me to hit the 6th floor button (the top/last floor). I look to my left to see who owns this hand. I give him the evil eye and finish my conversation. As soon as I hung up, I ask: I guess you couldn't ask me to hit the button huh.

him: I did. But you were too busy on the phone.
me: Are you serious. The door hadn't even closed yet. Did you really think you were in danger of not getting to the 6th floor, if the button wasn't hit right then. Shit.
him: you don't have to cuss at me.
me: I did not cuss at you, I said a curse word. You should know the difference. Besides I'm a grown ass women so I will say what I want.
him: you're not acting like it. everything is ok though. I aint gonna argue with you.
me: everything will be ok, when you keep your hands off me.
him: like I said I'm not gonna argue with you.
me: well you don't have to argue you can shut up while I continue to talk.

we arrive at the 4th floor my stop.

him: you can leave now.

me: kiss my ass. Now I'm cussing you out, see the difference you punk ass bitch or bitch ass nicca....I'm not sure which on he got, but he was definately called a bitch.

him: mumble mumble something as the elevator doors closed.

Now was I wrong for reacting the way I did. Maybe if he were going to the 2nd floor, I might have understood his urgency. But this nicca was riding the elevator all the way to the top. Not to mention I was not the only one near the buttons. Obviously the other ppl either didn't hear hime either or ignored his bitch ass. I was so heated during this exchange. My voice was all flicked and I could hardly breathe right. Thats how pissed I was. I was at the heights point of pisstivity.

Now if I were petty I would have stayed on the elevator until he got off, cussing him out all the way up. But I had places to go, I didn't have time to be petty. I told a couple ppl about it, then I let it go. Until this morning, when I got to the metro station. The whole situation came back to me. So I ended up wasting my 100th post on that dumb bitch.


HAPPY MUTHAFAWKING 100TH POST TO ME.

While I'm at it, I might as well tell you about this experience I had at walmart a few months ago. Another OH no he didn't moment.

So metro man and I are digging through walmarts, $5.50 DVD bin. That is one never ending pit. anywho, while we digging for movies I found colors. here's the link for the cover:
http://findcoolmovies.com/coversus/colors.jpg blogger acting stank and won't put the picture up...... Now colors is a real throw backk movie. (Flashback: I am a nightmare walking phychopath talking, king of my jungle, just a ganta stalking.) I absolutely loved this movie growing up, even had the sound track. Wait youtube got it on lock as usual.

insert movie here. :

Hood Classic Movie:



again blogger is acting stank and won't post the youtube video....I'll try again later.)


Metroman already had 2 movies he wanted so I put it back in the bin. We were gonna leave, but He found another movie he wanted so I told him to get colors. By this time another man had came to the bin and was standing where I left Colors. Not wanting to be rude, I look in another section hoping there was more than one copy in the bin. He finally moves so I go back to that spot. I tell Metro man (loud enough for folks at the bin to hear) that I can't find colors. I don't know where it went. The other guy keeps looking through the movies. I noticed he had 2 movies. But I couldn't see the titles. So I'm steadily digging for Colors. I look up and I notice this negro has the Colors. Yet he aint said one word about having it. I calmly tell Metro man get what ever movie you want HE has the colors. This man then walks away to the cash register still not saying a word. I was so heated. Now I wasn't mad he got the movie.....hell I PUT IT BACK IN THE BIN. I lost all calims to the movie when I did that. But he could have at least said I have the movie, when he knew I was looking for it. That is what pissed me off. What did he think I was gonna fight him for it. Come on bruh it aint that serious. That was a bitch move, as far as I'm concerned.

So tell me about your encourters with Bitches with penises, your Oh no he didn't moments.....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH AHAHAHA...perhaps he couldn't understand English..then again your wally world and my wally world have two diff people in them LOL....he was probably like I ain't saying nothing LOL...anywho I would have been excuse me to the person who almost took your arm off in the elevator cause that was un necessary...I mean ususally you ask someone to push the button for you not stampede them into pushing it...but umm yea you were kinda mean callin him a punk ass LOL LOl..I wish I had been there HAHAHAHAHA ok let me sto...my oh no he didn't moment...the other day when this dude was talking about I play games and he not gonna chase me this year to chill with him...B&^%$ I didn't ask you to chase me, I ain't tryin to chill with you no way..you have no lips and you live with 3 other men and you're over 30...WOW. So after I got heated he tried to say that he just got some bad news and that he took it out on me..whatever the damage has been done already...FOOL

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally CHrissy i think u overracted wit the first guy..u was getting more mad at the fact that he said he didnt wanna argue. and u did curse @ him. HOW RUDE!!!!! Maybe u was having a bad day, but I woulda let your ass have it. ALthough it looks real simple for a man and women that dont even know each other to be arguing. I think its RUDE that ppl be on their cell phones in the elevator too.....

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U *Cough*GETTO *cough*

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U *Cough*GETTO *cough*

12:55 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Honey...i got mean cause he kept making me mader and mader. I was civilized at first. But how you gonna say cause you were on the phone I had to knock your ass over. There were plenty of other ppl who could have pushed the button... or he simply could have waited since he was getting off on the 6th floor.

@ missy. me saying shit was not cussing at him... i just simply said the word, in disbelief. Why should I have had it....he pushed me which is why he got it....See what i said to honey above regarding the situation. He had me pushing up on other ppl in the elevator and then act like it was my fault cause i was on the phone. I was off the damn phone b4 the doors closed. Besides its my phone i pay the bill, i be damned if someone dictates when and where i use it. Please explain to me how is it rude for me to use my phone on the elevator????????

Forget you i aint ghetto

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u know dude in the elevator? seems like u got some anger management issues! lol. j/k. i can see ur frustration...

umm... my oh no he didnt moments... i cant think of any right now.. i'll come back when i do.....

1:56 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ttd... naw i aint know dude from adam. which is why he had no business touching me. well more like pushing me. yes i am angry, when you push my buttons. He just had so many other options, seeing he was going to the 6th floor. Hell he coulda tapped me on the shoulder. Knocking me over was completely uncalled for.

diva. common courtesy. thats all i wanted from walmart guy. Of course i wasn't expecting the movie back.

Elevator guy got off lucky. All i did was sling words at him. had he pushed the wrong one like that he would have got hit right in the face. Maybe I saved his life. Perhaps he'll think twice b4 doing that again. Besides I could give 2 shits less what some random negros on an elevator thought about me. Choc holds her tongue for noone.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that right, you don't hold your tongue for nobody! The little amount of time that I spent with you in Oct., girl you was off the chain. You did overreact a lil bit, but he should have just shut up and let you have the last word LOL

3:57 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Yeah that probably woulda did it laa. there was no way he could push me AND have the last word. lol

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got one! happened last night.. we had a email-sign-up-sheet at the happy hour.. as i was explaining to dude what it was.. he tried to put his arm around me (trying to hold me like im his chick!) i kindly slid to the side next to another dude (i knew) so yo could get the hint... n*ggas is crazy!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just commenting on your 100th post.... CONGRATS girl!!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home