Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Taggin Tuesday

I've been tagged by Ms Honey Libra . Now I've already done this tag b4, but I'm a team player. So Here goes nothing:

Tag: Share 5 things the blogger fam doesn't know about me.

1. Feet. I hate walking on the floor with nothing on my feet. When I do, i walk on the side of my feet. I can't stand the feeling of nothing on the bottom of my feet. Be it dirt, food particals, or whatever, It gives me the willies.

2. Dishes. I hate washing dishes. When I was younger, living with my Aunt, me and my cousins would rotate washing the dishes. With a household of 5 you can only imagine how many dishes there were. What I hated was the food in the dish water. It always grossed me out. Them bastards never rinsed their plates off. All that wet food swiming and touching my hands. Yuck. So now that I'm on my own. I do not wash 1 dish. The most I do is rinse. Everything goes in the dish washer. I have a set of dishes I got from the wedding that are still in the box, because I can't put them in the dishwasher. Yeah its that bad. lol.

3. My first job that furnished a W-2 was at W.e.n.d.y.'.s. Before working there I had never eaten their food. I worked the drive through and the main cash register. When I worked the drive through I was also responsible for washing the dishes from the salad bar. GRRRRRRRRRRR. Hated it. I made sure I rinsed the dishes b4 they hit the dish water. I would cuss anyone out who put them in the dishwater before rinsing. So with that let me tell you one secret...... the burnt hamburger meat was used to make the chilli.

4. E-snot. On a trip to the zoo, when i was younger. I fed an elephant. After he got his food I had a whole lot of mucus left in my hand. My mother dubed me e-snot for the rest of the day.

5. Singing. When i was younger, i wanted to go on star search. But I told my mom, that I only wanted to go during the summer so I wouldn't miss any school. I never made it. Imagine what could've been. I can hold a tune, more so than half these mofos with a record deal. Now I'm content with my life and do not want to be famous. I have too many skeletons to be famous. :)

Now I'm supposed to tag ppl.......hmmmm

Trina , Laa , TTD , and Mr. Miller


AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU ALREADY DONE IT.......REVEAL 5 MORE THINGS :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. as a happy birthday treat to u.. i will do this TOMORROW!

3:10 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Mkay i been on 5 blogs and aint nobody TAG me yet!!!!!!!!! I hate doing the dishes to...I will leave them in there for days at a time

9:04 AM  
Blogger Drama Kween said...

lol at Negropino....me either...lol...but i will do some of the tags i've seen because they are cool!!!

HI N1S

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Burnt hamburger meat...EWWWWWWWW

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home