Friday, February 02, 2007

Where am I? Where am I, you ask........

I'm in va bch baby. I drove here yesterday at 4:30 amish.....arrived at about 7:30ish. came here to go see S.y.l.v.i.a B.ro.w.n with my girlfriend. She said noone else wanted to go with her they all think she (my friend) is crazy. I'm open minded and a good friend, plus I don't need much to tempt me to take off work. lol. We went last nite. It was ok. They did some readings, most confirmed the readings were right. The ppl were picked by random (we were all given wrist bands, they drew the bands from a hat), so I guess the readings were legit. But whatever, I aint going out buying no books or seeking out a fortune teller.

I have this belief that what will happen has already been determined. So I am done agonizing over things. I will continue to live and let God.

Unfortunately I have to be at the part time 2morrow at 2 pm. So I will be driving home, sometime early 2morrow morn.

Funny story about horny seniors I received (hope yall can see it): If you can't basically, 9 seniors were kicked out of the nursing home because they set up an orgy for one of the ladies 90th bday.


For the weekend no big plans. Like i said, I have to work sat 2-9:30. And I work on Sunday. B invited me to his superbowl party. If I go I'll be late. So we'll see.
TMI Alert: Superbowl sunday has held a special place in my heart for sometime now. That's when my ex (who lives in Richmond) gave me my first Orgasm via intercourse. Before that I only had one through oral, motorized, or finger stimulation. He got this book, how to make your women scream every time and have her coming back for more (something to that effect), read it, and implemented the techniques. So if you can't get the job done men.....get this book. I can testify that it does work. Men also remember, whatever worked on the women before will not necessarily work on the current or the future lady in your life. Switch your game up, learn her body. And ladies learn your bodies, you need to be able to tell/show him what you like.
Haven't talked to metroman much. I called him last nite. no answer. he texts me back that he will call later, he's meeting Billy Bob Thorton. Never got that call back. Oh well. do you boo, you know i'm doing me.
Next week.....I TURN 30!!!!!! I can not believe I will be 30. when i was younger it seemed so far away. Now its 5 days away. (For those not good at math: That FEB 7th.). No plans for my actual bday. Bree has to work, so no telling what I will get into. But I know I will not be working. I NEVER work on my bday. :). 30 is one of those big bdays, where you supposed to do something special. So what am I supposed to be doing. Going to Mexico with Bree and a few other girls. A Thurs thru Sund/Mon trip. I say SUPPOSED TO, cause with less than a week away.....WE STILL HAVE NOT BOOKED THE TRIP. I know we need to get on that. But I aint going solo, so I can't book until Bree does. She keep telling me, even if its just me and her we going. So I will try to keep hope alive.
Other things I didn't tell yall.....
The divorce process has started. The 2nd week in Jan. I secured a lawyer. $500 down, $500 due by the end of March. That should be it, if he doesn't contest. If that Nicca does contest, I will have to pay $200/hr in addition to that Grand. He bet not contest, if he knows what's good for him. The papers are in the process of being filed, so he should be served shortly.
During that same week, I sat for the audit part of the CPA exam again (thats the part i almost past last time). I think i passed this time. I betta had, them tests aint cheap. I plan to take the next part in April.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger TTD said...

congrats on starting the divorce process! or should i say about time :-)

hopefully you will go away.. if not.. let me know ur plans for the weekend.. i'll come down to help u celebrate the big 3-0!! happy birthday!!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ttd...bout time is right, lol.

fo sho, I'll let you know where the party at, if i stay home... cause i pary will be had one way or the other. :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger BK said...

lmao hahahaaa do it choc.. do it do it

9:38 PM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Ok, about them old ladies...that's not something I even want to visualize LOL

Congrats on filing! I hope he doesn't contest either.

You know I can never forget your b-day, cause something else happened on that day. Wow, you so young LOL like I'm 40 or something. I hope you do something enjoyable, if not then you'll have to plan something.

10:42 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Cant see...I hipe he dont be tryhna get no support outta you.....well if u odnt do anything spectacular for your b-day..know when u come to Boston, we will PARTY!!!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Lots going on and I see you still haven't booked the trip LOL...well if you're in the area let me know what you do so we can hang out...I should be around LOL...yeaaa for the divore and if he contests I can find someone to "touch" him for $20 LOL...don't you just love driving to the 757 in the wee hours of the morning LOL

12:51 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bk what it do ma...

@laa aint nothing old about you....age aint nothing but a number. Hell i think you younger than me, lol.

@missy. don't be bringing up no support. I'll have to cut him. Bday in Boston fo sho.

@honey....nope still haven't booked it as of 2day. But I think we will do it 2nite. Yeah thats it. hmm $20 for a touch, i may need to holla at partner, lol. Man that wee hour drive was the best so uneventful. Noone to get in my way. I loved it.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home