Tuesday, January 08, 2008

3- Just Ask Dammit, I don't bite.

You never know unless you ask. You're in no worse position if you don't ask the question, than you are if you get a "No" response. So step out of your comfort zone, at least you won't have to wonder what if..... I hate wondering what coulda been, when all I had to do was ask to find out.

Now on the other hand, its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So sometimes you gotta just do what you do, hope you don't get caught and if ya do, hope you'll be forgiven.

Well thats all for my 3rd post, I'm going to bed.

Holla. :)

And Trina...you aint never lied girl. :) I'ma be rubbing all this right here in his face. Hmmm, I need to work on a date, even better way to piss him off. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

whatchu talkin bout willis?

12:51 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

nothing in particular, just a genenral statement.

1:48 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Yeah gurl, that's an even better way to get him all hot under the collar. I don't care if you gotta borrow a co-workers man. It don't matter who he is just as long as he sees you with someone and that someone seems to be quite attentive to you. Hahahaha...I'm all about some revenge.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home