Monday, January 14, 2008

5. I'm having the damnist time with this 30 post in 30 days

I think I may have been a lil ambitious. lol. So my life is boring. I go to work and come home. That's about it. This weekend I was off from the second gig. I had all intensions of getting my clean on. What did I get accomplished. NOTHING. I just lounged around most of the week. Went out with Bree and Trina (not trina being trina, another one, lol) for our boys Bday....made it home at 7 am Sunday morning. stayed in bed until 1:30.... got up but not up up....didn't leave the house until 6pm to go get my laptop, so I could telework today. Every Monday I telework. Its great getting paid while working in yo pjs. :).

My weekend could literally fit in a nutshell. I need to do better with getting out more in 08. Mr. Right nor Right Now is not gonna show up at my doorstep. Even if he did I won't open the door, cause I don't do pop ups.

I need to get this email blogging thing together. It'll make it easier for me to keep my 30 day plan. If only I could get myself to get my ass on a regular exercise routine going for 30 days, I might get rid of this belly.

MENTAL NOTE: MAKE ANOTHER DAMN COLLAGE, THOSE PICS ARE SO 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

thirty posts in thirty days? that's a great idea. u can do it!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home